Monday, August 23, 2010

Now these books are at the library!

I mentioned in the previous entry that I'm having to use the Paper Book Swap because not all the books I need for the Sonlight curriculum are at the library, or I don't have enough information about them to thoroughly search for them.
But I just found this awesome list of books and so far I have 5 of them on hold at the library!
10 picture books that teach important life lessons from Simplemom.net
Check out the list and tell me what you think! Have you read any of these before? I'll let you know what I pick them up if I like them, or if the kids like them. I like that the list also summarizes what the life lesson is from each book. I can pick and choose in the future that way.
Library tomorrow, I just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment