Friday, September 30, 2011

L3 Challenge Day 8

This picture doesn't do it justice.

Wind on the water.

Today was a good day for pondering the wind. I've been studying Acts intently and when the Holy Spirit comes upon the believers in Jesus Luke describes hearing the sound of a violent, rushing wind.

People gathered because of it.


I wonder: was there a rush of wind or just the sound? And what's the difference?

I googled "wind" today and found some pretty interesting things about wind energy, wind damage, wind patterns...And I could honestly read for days about it without truly understanding it.

Wind isn't tame.

God addressed Job from a whirlwind.

I cannot box the wind. And I dare not box in God. Just when I think I've got a handle on His nature, He shows up in the whirlwind.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment